April 2021 sailings

graveytrain

What do you think are the chances for an April 2021 sailing?  If you think it is a possibility, how late can river cruises be booked?  March? We are looking  at the Columbia River cruise on the Empress, but I don’t want to book and be issued a FCC in the event of a cancellation. Opinions?  

Edited by graveytrain

21 hours ago, graveytrain said:

What do you think are the chances for an April 2021 sailing?  If you think it is a possibility, how late can river cruises be booked?  March? We are looking  at the Columbia River cruise on the Empress, but I don’t want to book and be issued a FCC in the event of a cancellation. Opinions?  

I am dubious about April.  Even worried about our July trip at this point.  

I think you can book pretty much last minute.  However, if they are limiting capacity, you might be out of luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This is wonderful news. Keep us posted. We are “rolling the dice” and waiting until the 3rd week of March to book an April 11 sailing on the Columbia River. Hopefully it will still be available.  We have several dollars tied up in FCC and do not want to book a new cruise unless we are fairly certain to sail. 

11 hours ago, graveytrain said:

This is wonderful news. Keep us posted. We are “rolling the dice” and waiting until the 3rd week of March to book an April 11 sailing on the Columbia River. Hopefully it will still be available.  We have several dollars tied up in FCC and do not want to book a new cruise unless we are fairly certain to sail. 

Will do.

The Duchess and The Countess actually start one week before our cruise. So, it's just over 3 weeks till they start. Looks good so far.

• 1 month later...

Just received our packet for our April 25th cruise on on American Countess. I was pretty sure it would be showing up soon as my mother-in-law is on the same cruise with us and she got her packet last week. For some reason ours got mailed to our TA while hers went directly to her? I guess it doesn't really matter as they got it sent right out to us. So excited to be cruising again!

• Like 2