Price Adjustments when using FCC

kebrown

Normally, when the price of a cruise we have booked goes down before final payment, Celebrity will adjust the price of the cruise if I call and request it.  Does anyone know how this works if you paid for the cruise with a Future Cruise Credit?  If the price of the cruise goes down before final payment, will Celebrity adjust the price and give me the difference in another Future Cruise Credit?

Not real sure but I don't think so.   The way they apply FCC is by reducing the "Cruise Fare" by the amount of the FCC basically reducing the price, not applying it as a payment.   That's one of the reasons I don't recommend applying a FCC prior to final payment.

2 hours ago, kebrown said:

Normally, when the price of a cruise we have booked goes down before final payment, Celebrity will adjust the price of the cruise if I call and request it.  Does anyone know how this works if you paid for the cruise with a Future Cruise Credit?  If the price of the cruise goes down before final payment, will Celebrity adjust the price and give me the difference in another Future Cruise Credit?

Well not sure about Celebrity but RCI did this exact same thing. FCC was used for a booking which paid it in full then when I saw a price reduction I called they gave me the lower price and at that time the FCC fell off and had to wait on hold while another agent/department put the FCC back on the reservation...The new excess amount was added to the original excess amount FCC.