How do I tell Princess that my Princess Cruise Vacation Planner did a great job?

MickeyandLV

I would like to tell someone at Princess that my Cruise Vacation Planner did a great job.  Every time we have contacted her she has been very helpful and listened to everything we had to say.   Who do I contact (email or letter) that my Vacation Planner did a great job?

Last week our planner J*** was patient and able to complete all our requests.  We contacted J*** to book a cruise to Alaska for 2022 for 2 couples.  She was able to get us a great price less than what we had expected.  When she tried to book the cruise for my sister-in-law, the computer told her that my sister-in-law had already booked through vacation planner R###.  I got hold of my sister-in-law and asked if she had booked her cruise.  She said NO, she had only called for a price.  R### had put a cruise on hold for my sister-in-law.  Sister-in-law said she told R### that I was going to be booking the cruise for her and did not want a cruise held.  When J*** contacted someone about taking over the booking, she was told that R### made the booking and would have to complete.  Also R### booked a more expensive room than we were going to book.  My sister-in-law had to call Princess and get her booking changed to J***.  J*** also saved her $100. 

My sister-in-law and her husband allow us to plan their trips and they just pay us back.  I did not want to have to deal with another vacation planner.

• Like 1