Should have left for a cruise on Sunday......

Laszlo

6 hours ago, mcmomny said:

We would have been leaving tomorrow for San Juan and our 7 day cruise but instead home dealing with snow 😞 It is pretty but not as pretty as seeing sand on the beach!

We kept a trip to San Juan after the cruises were cancelled and just got back - not missing cruising as much after going away. Was a bit different and I got more sleep because there was nothing to do after 10pm, but it was great to get to the Caribbean. If cruising doesn’t come back for a while or get much more expensive - I have no fear of land based trips. As someone said to me before my first cruise that I didn’t think I would like - “ try it!”

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stick93 said:

We kept a trip to San Juan after the cruises were cancelled and just got back - not missing cruising as much after going away. Was a bit different and I got more sleep because there was nothing to do after 10pm, but it was great to get to the Caribbean. If cruising doesn’t come back for a while or get much more expensive - I have no fear of land based trips. As someone said to me before my first cruise that I didn’t think I would like - “ try it!”

How were the flights and airports?

To replace our cancelled cruise from San Juan we did book a land trip to Cozumel but decided to cancel that one also.

First time in 25 years I'm not traveling in February to get out of Rochester snow and cold 😞 

But I do have a cruise booked for Oct of 2022!

On 2/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, Laszlo said:

Instead we were home for this 🤣

Great time-elapse movie. I would like to do the same of the view out of our new place .... can you advise what tools you use to achieve the movie, starting with what kind of camera. TIA.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

Great time-elapse movie. I would like to do the same of the view out of our new place .... can you advise what tools you use to achieve the movie, starting with what kind of camera. TIA.

Thanks

For this I just used a cheap Wyze camera with an outdoor housing. I have 4 of them on the house. They are wifi, run off and App and very easy to use. I keep a 32GB card in each which is good for about 4 days of recording video (non time lapse)

https://amzn.to/3aJ5R7s

https://amzn.to/2MYx7X8

IMG_1534.PNG

Edited by Laszlo
  • Thanks 1

I had the time lapse set to one photo every minute and it ran for about 36 hours. The longest you can do at one time is about 32 day

This one I day with a DJI Osmo Action.....

Edited by Laszlo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

I had the time lapse set to one photo every minute and it ran for about 36 hours. The longest you can do at one time is about 32 day

This one I day with a DJI Osmo Action.....

Wow, these Bermuda pier runners are fast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1