CDC today says no need to quarantine after vaccine if exposed to Covid

sugcarol

Just now, TheMastodon said:

Most us under 55 will be getting single shot vax this spring 

Interesting. We have had no mention here in UK of how the soon to be approved JJ single shot will be used. I personally suspect the younger people will get it.

2 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

Interesting. We have had no mention here in UK of how the soon to be approved JJ single shot will be used. I personally suspect the younger people will get it.

It’ll be approved.  Officials are already gearing up locally for mass vax clinics in abandoned mall parking lots.  Single shot J&J / Astra will be only ones they can get out easily and efficiently since they are easier to store! 

On 2/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, Bobal said:

Please post a link to this. SAGE are saying Coronavirus will be here forever- as is flu. Cannot find anywhere where they quote masks will be here forever

On another note why don't you go and find a useful hobby to fill your time. There are many opportunities in the UK for charitable volunteering where you could put your empty hours to good use 🙄

i'm not sure why you mentioned the last bit about getting hobby etc to the person. I may have picked this up wrong but I felt it was uncalled for. Are they not allowed to put their opinion forward ... like everyone else on here after all it is cruise critics which is supposed to be for people to put their opinions forward? and they are just posting information like everyone else on here

• Like 1