Riviera Penthouse Suite Selection

Host Jazzbeau

1 hour ago, lj77346 said:

I have a question for "cruisingxpert" about 7130 and 7135 - as those cabins are as aft as you can be, do you get much vibration in them other than when docking? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You do get vibration when the ship is docking or backing up.  It might have woken me up once but it never bothered me.  One thing that bothers some people is that these 2 cabins are a bit narrower than all the other penthouses and the walk in closet is a fair amount smaller.  I don't care because I would rather be on that balcony than stand around in the closet lol.  If size of cabin is important, you get a large balcony and the standard ph size cabin in 7128 and 7133.

• Like 1

Plus on those cabins.

On warm weather, pleasant weather cruises, when you have the time to set out, those cabin verandas are tremendous. 

Negatives:

On not so great weather cruises you have a smaller cabin and don’t get much use from the veranda.

Those cabins are isolated,

share Butlers with higher decks, and far separated from those decks. A bit “ out of sight , out of mind”. I believe Butler  service on Deck 10 &11 is considerably better than on 7. If one doesn’t utilize their Butlers this is moot. Just my opinion.

• Like 1