current mailer gives a hint on when ships may sail in 2021

susiesan

43 minutes ago, rogfam said:

Just checked on their website and all ships/all cruises through August 2021have  "Wait List" for all cats. Tells me that they aren't taking any new reservations and will probably cancel them. That's what they did with my  PPT-SFO cruise for this April before it was cancelled.

The death knell.

Step 1: move final payment to sixty (60) days precruise. Done.

Step 2: Waitlist all categories.

Done.

Step 3: Cancellation. TBA.

We’re at a point now that when  we see Step 1, we know Step 3 is coming. Step 2 is now only a formality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rogfam said:

Just checked on their website and all ships/all cruises through August 2021have  "Wait List" for all cats.

Whilst some ships, eg. Nautica, are waitlisted for August; other ships, eg. Riviera, are fully available.

ETA: there is some availability on some cruises on Nautica in August.

Edited by Tranquility Base

Probably wait list because the first few cruises are going to be at 50% capacity.   There are still some cabins available or guaranteed for Alaska cruises in July and August.  O won't cancel these until the last minute or the get a nix on their lobbying efforts to allow a technical stop in Canada for these cruises.

Edited by PaulMCO

On 3/6/2021 at 10:50 AM, rogfam said:

Just checked on their website and all ships/all cruises through August 2021have  "Wait List" for all cats. Tells me that they aren't taking any new reservations and will probably cancel them. That's what they did with my  PPT-SFO cruise for this April before it was cancelled.

I am afraid you did not check "ALL" ships and cruises because our Sirena Baltic/Arctic Circle the end of July still has availability...several others have posted additional cruises still showing availability for this summer.