Premier Drink Ordering

W283386

56 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

One of my favorite go to rums is Ron Zacapa 23.  This is covered by the PBP.  I have paid the difference a couple of times for speciality drinks at The World Class Bar for Ron Zacapa XO but when I find a bar with Zacapa 23, I usually keep going back.  

Our last cruise on Equinox the bartender in Michael’s Club went and got a bottle of Zacapa from another bar just for me.  Needless to say he received a nice tip. 

Staff at micheals the suite bar is amazing we didn’t like the Cabernet that they had they got what we liked and kept it in stock for the entire cruise. 

6 hours ago, George C said:

Staff at micheals the suite bar is amazing we didn’t like the Cabernet that they had they got what we liked and kept it in stock for the entire cruise. 

I could not agree more.

I hope changing it to the Retreat lounge did not do away with the bar.  When we sailed on Edge last February we found the Retreat Lounge comfortable but really missed sitting at the bar.  Having to go up to the sun deck was just not the same.

We are hoping to find out when we sail on Reflection in December (fingers and toes crossed) 

22 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

I think what you are looking for is here:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/always-included-beverage-package-flyer.pdf

Celebrity also has an article about the drink packages that is either new or recently updated:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/blog/cruise-drink-packages

Cheers!

Thanks! I've never understood why champagne isn't on the standard drink packages. It doesn't have to be expensive. It's my go to dinner drink and the prices for champagne vary the same as other types of wine (yay Costco for my $8.50/bottle Freixenet!)

7 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I could not agree more.

I hope changing it to the Retreat lounge did not do away with the bar.  When we sailed on Edge last February we found the Retreat Lounge comfortable but really missed sitting at the bar.  Having to go up to the sun deck was just not the same.

We are hoping to find out when we sail on Reflection in December (fingers and toes crossed) 

I thought they removed bar when it became the retreat , hopefully I will

find out in July on millennium.

9 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

After Revolution Summit had the bar but no stools to sit.   There were 2 high top tables in that small area by the door outside where you could sit.   I'd assume Millie is the same.

That sounds exactly like infinity while it was still Micheals was there last February 

I actually appreciated not having the stools at the bar.   On Equinox after Revolution the six stools at the bar seemed to totally consume the server and she never came out to serve people in the lounge.   Mostly a personnel problem but with only a single server it's hard for them to walk away from someone right in front of them requesting service even if it's out of turn.

12 hours ago, Seany527 said:

I did a ton of googling and never stumbled upon that list. Thanks for sharing. 

7 hours ago, HxFx said:

Thanks! I've never understood why champagne isn't on the standard drink packages. It doesn't have to be expensive. It's my go to dinner drink and the prices for champagne vary the same as other types of wine (yay Costco for my $8.50/bottle Freixenet!)

I lurked and leeched on this site for a long time. I recently realized not everyone crawls the Celebrity site looking for these details and it's long past time I pay forward the favors to those who have informed me. 

I also only recently learned that there are alcoholic drinks I enjoy (the pina colada is my gateway drink, it seems) so this list has been a great way for me to work my way up. I know there are some champagnes that work for me. Maybe the Freixenet at Costco is worth a try.

We were scheduled on a Holiday 2020 cruise that was cancelled. I very much looked forward to trying some of the drinks with the premium drink package. And I was hoping to learn the differences between some of the drinks on the classic vs premium lists. Looking forward to the next cruise so I can dive right in.

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/26/2021 at 4:58 PM, DaKahuna said:

One of my favorite go to rums is Ron Zacapa 23.  This is covered by the PBP.  I have paid the difference a couple of times for speciality drinks at The World Class Bar for Ron Zacapa XO but when I find a bar with Zacapa 23, I usually keep going back.  

Our last cruise on Equinox the bartender in Michael’s Club went and got a bottle of Zacapa from another bar just for me.  Needless to say he received a nice tip. 

You know...  

Why not a Rum bar on the ship....

• Like 1