Spiegel Tent on Epic?

voyager1964

They have been planning on changing this venue for a couple of years.  The first time we went to the circus in this dinner theater, in 2013, the place was packed.  The last time, in 2018, it was close to empty.  The Cruise Director said they might try to convert it into a Q Texas BBQ like on some Breakaway class ships.

I went to my first show in 2011. Since then I have been on Epic three time and never thought about going again. When I first went it was part of the specialty dining package so we did not have to pay. We didn’t think it was worth us paying an addition charge on our subsequent Epic cruises.

By the way, that same year we also got the drink package “FREE”. They did not charge a gratuity. 

I went the first time and liked it- (better than the one on the Breakaway 2 years later).

They had marking on the floor for where to keep your feet away from. I was made to hold a spinning plate and was surprised it did not fall!

This was one of the many things they had on the Epic that seemed to have been replaced over the years (i.e. Legends in concert, blue man group, 2nd bowling alley, Fat Cats). 

I wish I had done 2 more of those early Epic cruises.

• 5 months later...

Went last night, now classed as an attraction not a meal, I thought like last time I was using one of my meals, charged $29.95 each for some fatty meat starter, a tough steak with crab dressing and a chocolate mousse.

it’s not in the same league is circus solilae just a few acts thrown together, some good, some not so good!

Worth $60 ? 

• Thanks 2