Replacement 2022 Cruise Disappeared from HAL.com

knittinggirl

The TA submitted the cruise change form, and I found it on my member page a week or so ago.  I had bought a EXC for it, and planned to buy more.  A day or so ago, I found the cruise gone!   I tried to resubmit my cruise change form, thinking they'd restored an earlier for both the old and new cruise and got a "cancelled" message on both.  All I have for the new 2022 cruise is the receipt on my EXC.  As of now, HAL.com thinks I have no bookings at all.

Any idea what is going on?   HAL wouldn't help me, and told me to contact my TA, which isn't returning my emails or phone calls.

How do we transfer the cruise back to HAL, so I can work with them directly.

Also, anybody have the name and address of HAL's President?

When did this happen?   There was a glitch going on with the website the other day.  I noticed that my sister and I had been dropped from our flight from Chicago to Amsterdam.  We had a flight to Chicago and flights home from Amsterdam, but no flight to Amsterdam.  Our friend, who is traveling with us, was still booked on the flight.

I contacted my PCC, who said yes, there had been a glitch on the website and sent me the flight information and asked me to check it over for discrepancies.  Well, Sue, Donna and I were booked on the same flight, United 909 from Chicago to Amsterdam.  Sue and I were leaving at 5:55 pm and Donna was not scheduled to leave until 6:25 pm.  Donna's section of the plane did catch up with us as we all landed together at the same time.   I'm not sure how that would work.

My PCC had to redo everything and sent me new flight information and new booking information.  

14 hours ago, dfish said:

Sue and I were leaving at 5:55 pm and Donna was not scheduled to leave until 6:25 pm.  Donna's section of the plane did catch up with us as we all landed together at the same time.   I'm not sure how that would work.

🤣

On 3/19/2021 at 8:16 PM, dfish said:

When did this happen?   There was a glitch going on with the website the other day.  I noticed that my sister and I had been dropped from our flight from Chicago to Amsterdam.  We had a flight to Chicago and flights home from Amsterdam, but no flight to Amsterdam.  Our friend, who is traveling with us, was still booked on the flight.

I contacted my PCC, who said yes, there had been a glitch on the website and sent me the flight information and asked me to check it over for discrepancies.  Well, Sue, Donna and I were booked on the same flight, United 909 from Chicago to Amsterdam.  Sue and I were leaving at 5:55 pm and Donna was not scheduled to leave until 6:25 pm.  Donna's section of the plane did catch up with us as we all landed together at the same time.   I'm not sure how that would work.

My PCC had to redo everything and sent me new flight information and new booking information.  

The problem might be United Airlines. We had personally booked a flight to Amsterdam from Dulles non-stop in October to do the transatlantic on the Rotterdam. United has discontinued the non-stop and rebooked us IAD-EWR-AMS. It appears that they needed to re-shuffle equipment after the second mid-air engine explosion of the 777-200 a few weeks ago. Evidently it will require a long term fix for that particular series of 777 as they are moving some into long term storage.

Edited by Heartgrove

My glitch wasn't just a flight, it was two bookings, and the cruise enhancements attached to the cruises.  I thought things were moving along,  when I saw the replacement cruise.  But then it disappeared, and since I went through an outside TA, the HAL people wouldn't work with me.  And my TA isn't answering my queries.

I had $2,000 of EXC tied to the original cruise, and now it says that cruise has been eliminated.

Thus the need for HAL's President.