Pre/post extension Italy

Laurie17

We are looking for options to spend vouchers on our twice postponed cruise. Looking at Viking options to extend in Italy, either Lake Como or Tuscany. Would appreciate input from anyone who has done either 

Add me to the people who loved the Tuscany extension.  We took it before our Mediterranean Odyssey cruise in 2019 and loved every minute.  Amazing sights, fantastic food and wine, excellent accommodations.  It was perfect!

We are in the process of booking the "Italy, the Adriatic, and Greece" sailing and will add the Ultimate Tuscany per many comments I have read.

I decided to change up our cruise regions because my wife is 100% 1st generation Italian but has never been and I figured we better hit it while she is still healthy.  She is on her second kidney transplant and they don't last forever.  The down side of the immunosuppressive drugs is they have finally pushed her into full blown diabetes so she has to be careful.

For those that have done that Itinerary were there any opportunities to visit cheese caves?