Cabin Booking Help Please

ScotBrit17

Hi, I have never cruised P&O before and I am considering the 7 day UK cruises in August. Was trying to do a dummy booking and could not find a way to select my cabin, it only seemed to be Early Fare availability with cabin selected by P&O. Is there a way to book and select your cabin.

20 minutes ago, ScotBrit17 said:

Hi, I have never cruised P&O before and I am considering the 7 day UK cruises in August. Was trying to do a dummy booking and could not find a way to select my cabin, it only seemed to be Early Fare availability with cabin selected by P&O. Is there a way to book and select your cabin.

Not on these 7 day cruises.

36 minutes ago, ScotBrit17 said:

Not on these special 'staycation' cruises, however you can select the cabin category, inside/sea view/balcony/deluxe balcony/suite.  I selected deluxe balcony and when I got my booking confirmation email I had been allocated a EB category which is either deck 9 or 15 midship on the 'bulge'. The allocated grade should be the minimum you get and you might get an upgrade. It pays to study the deck plans.

38 minutes ago, ScotBrit17 said:

Thanks, I guess that applies to meal times as well. You cannot select a time or numbers at the table.

Hi,

I don’t know about Britannia but if you are looking at sailing on Iona I’m pretty sure it’s all Freedom Dining so you don’t get set meal times. Also I imagine you would only be put on a table with your own party due to the COVID restrictions.😀

1 hour ago, ScotBrit17 said:

Thanks, I guess that applies to meal times as well. You cannot select a time or numbers at the table.

Cannot be sure for P&O but you can pick your dining time on Princess but only cabin grade for your stateroom.

3 hours ago, ScotBrit17 said:

There is likely to be a limit on table companions, not sure if this will allow you to choose any other couples to join your dining bubble, or it might only be tables for 2, or one if you are sailing alone. 

10 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

From Cruise Personaliser for our Iona Staycation in September:

Main Dining

In addition to Freedom dining, there’s going to be an additional early sitting. Please look out for further information around your dining preferences.

I checked cruise personaliser for my August Iona cruise and selecting main dining shows an error, page cannot be found

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

I checked cruise personaliser for my August Iona cruise and selecting main dining shows an error, page cannot be found

Same message showing on our December Britannia cruise

• Like 1