Dining Room Temp

Queenvic

Hello, All. I am a good southern girl from Texas sailing on the Rhapsody in less than 3 weeks. I am wondering if I will be cold in the dining room. Do they keep those rooms pretty chilly or not? I am planning on wearing short sleeve or sleeveless outfits pretty much the whole cruise.

Thanks!

Queenvic :)

Hello, All. I am a good southern girl from Texas sailing on the Rhapsody in less than 3 weeks. I am wondering if I will be cold in the dining room. Do they keep those rooms pretty chilly or not? I am planning on wearing short sleeve or sleeveless outfits pretty much the whole cruise.

Thanks!

Queenvic :)

Dining rooms are kept cool because of the # of people in them at the same time. It's not freezing or anything, but I suggest you may want to bring a sweater that you can drape over your shoulders if you feel cold.

Have a great cruise!

If you are upstairs it isn't too bad. Downstairs I thought was pretty chilly. We even had a our waiter bring us tableclothes to wear around our shoulders because he saw we were freezing!!

Are the tablecloths part of the formal night attire, or just casual night?:D :D :D :D

Queenvic,

Would you by chance be sailing on 3/5/06? If so, we are sailing with you! If you are, we have met our quota for a meet and mingle get together. You still have time to register, sounds like lots of people will be there. :p When is your sail date?:)

lilmsonry,

Yes, I am on the 03/05 sailing. We are travelling with another couple and their kids as well. I know they have signed up for the M&M, but I haven't done that yet. (Just lazy.) I'll do that today though. What is the quota for an M&M?

Queenvic :D

Archived