Covid Test

Cruzinram

On 4/20/2021 at 2:59 PM, Cruzinram said:

Is the pre-boarding test free.

Floriduh who replied it is free was on the Sampler cruise in early April.

I'll be boarding this weekend and just wanted to mention while the pre-boarding test is no extra charge / included in your fare, you must book your test in advance. They provide the link in the letter they send you in your cruise packet about the safety measures they're doing to make your cruise safe.

The link to schedule your pre-boarding test is also provided at the end of filling out the SafeCruise health survey everyone must fill out beforehand. American Queen Steamboat Company sends an email with a link to the survey five days prior to their cruise. 

Be Aware: If you booked with a travel agent, the email goes to them to forward to you. The emails come from an address for their covid safety team and this somehow caused ours to go to the TA's spam folder. I have talked to two other people who said theirs also went to spam folder. 

When I did not receive my email I called American Queen only to be told you can't call the people who send the emails out, and they don't even have access to them. They give you an email address to inquire. Luckily my TA eventually located her email in her spam folder so I was able to fill out my SafeCruise health survey finally last night.

Edited by TravelinGert