Azamara Quest. New cabins OV 4060-4070

harbourside

Are the new cabins  on the Quest the same size as the other OV cabins on Deck 4.  I read somewhere on this site that they were smaller.

Look the same on the deck plan.   Cannot see why they would  be a different size.  Cabins I am referring to are 4060-4070.

I stayed in 4068 on Pursuit (equivalent to 4070 on Quest) and I think it was smaller. Not that noticeable, but smaller.  Interestingly, on Pursuit they have put the two accessible cabins in that bank of staterooms and they are one and a half times the width of a standard cabin. I looked in one and it's definitely narrower than the accessible window cabins on the other ships as I've stayed in one of those before.

They have squeezed those cabins in I think and I didn't feel the soundproofing between each  was as good. Flimsier walls. I prefer the existing cat 05s and wouldn't stay in that locale again. 

Phil 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in one of the accessible cabins on Pursuit ( my husband is paraplegic). I didn‘t like it. In ports there is the gangway in front of the window. Two times we had overnight and the gangway creaked all night long. Also the connection to the reception was closed during port times.