Looking For A Specific Motel/hotel...

Mike&Nancy

in Key West. It's on Mallory Square, and of course facing the sunset. But it has corner rooms with balconys that you could sit outside and view the sunset and all the craziness without ever leaving the comfort of your motel room. It's one of the more luxiourious inns, so very well might be the Hilton or the Hyatt. We go to KW after every cruise and spend a few days there and if this place wasn't too pricey, would like to go there next Feb when we finish our Eastern cruise. I know CLAY CLAYTON monitors these KW threads and is a local, so hopefully he'll see this and know exactly which one I'm inquiring about. But if anyone else knows, I'd sure be appreciative.

Thanks all!!

I certainly do appreciate the rapid response, and that definitely looks like the place. Haven't gotten to price it yet....still too far out, but have it in my favorites. Hope it's not too expensive...certainly would like to spend a couple of nites there. Again, thanks very much. When I get the prices, I'll let ya know.

Mike!!

I was certainly hoping you would see this and respond. However it looks like Bhopal beat you to it this time. Bhopal, I went to their website and did a little pricing, just to see. I don't know if we'll be able to afford more than about 35 minutes there. They are really pretty pricey. But, we'll see. Maybe I'll win the biggest Powerball jackpot in history this Saturday. That and I might reverse time so I'm 21 again, too. Thanks, again, you guys.

Mike!!

Archived