Wish 2022....agent suggestions or book direct for big family trip.

Kwilson51

I am excited to get back on a Disney ship.  We are looking to book on the Wish in fall of 2022.  I usually booked direct but I want all the help I can get.  We are a big family and hoping for early booking etc.  any suggestions?
Thanks and heres “Wishing”  for a quick return to cruising......

5 hours ago, Kwilson51 said:

I am excited to get back on a Disney ship.  We are looking to book on the Wish in fall of 2022.  I usually booked direct but I want all the help I can get.  We are a big family and hoping for early booking etc.  any suggestions?
Thanks and heres “Wishing”  for a quick return to cruising......

The only "early booking" DCL has are the Castaway Club tiers.  Platinum gets to book first (3 days before opening day), next day Gold is added, next day Silver, then the "real" opening day everyone (first time DCL cruisers) can join the fun.

9 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

The only "early booking" DCL has are the Castaway Club tiers.  Platinum gets to book first (3 days before opening day), next day Gold is added, next day Silver, then the "real" opening day everyone (first time DCL cruisers) can join the fun.

So my question is how do we know when the "early booking" starts for the Wish? Does Disney make some announcement a week ahead as to the date, or how does one know? 

2 hours ago, jrbeccles said:

So my question is how do we know when the "early booking" starts for the Wish? Does Disney make some announcement a week ahead as to the date, or how does one know? 

DCL will make an announcement and every DCL forum will be buzzing with excitement and reading the tea leaves on every word.

6 hours ago, jrbeccles said:

We've usually received an email from DCL about a week ahead telling us when the booking dates are for the Castaway Club levels when DCL is about to open new itineraries.

I'm not sure that's what will happen with the Wish, but I would guess so.