Good afternoon,  I am sailing on The Moon in July😃 and very much looking forward to it. It will be my 4th cruise with Silversea, all solo.  Would you know if they will still be able to offer dinner together for solo cruisers? I don't mind eating on my own but the interaction with other guests is one of the best things about cruising!   I am just wondering if you know anything about the new protocols in place and any information you might provide would be really appreciated🙂

Thanks so much!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Now that we have an updated "Mask Policy" here in the states, will this apply to cruises as well?  Since SS is saying all guests and crew need to be vaccinated, will the "mask policy" be lightened up on the ship?

Really looking forward to hearing from you on Tuesday!😀

Dear Lois R,
We're very excited to welcome you on board Silver Moon in July! I'm so glad that you value the interaction with other guests so highly. It's definitely one of the many highlights of a Silversea cruise! We all want to exercise caution as part of our healthy return to service, and of course we are taking all the necessary precautions to provide the safest experience possible. Having said that, fully vaccinated guests are welcome to dine with each other onboard the ship if they wish to do so. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1