• 2 weeks later...

Hi Boccenana! Thanks for sharing your interest in Silver Moon's Connoisseur's Corner. The new outdoor area really is a beautiful space in which to relax with a drink (and a cigar, if that's your preference!). I see the video of Silver Moon's ship tour has already been shared - this is the best introduction to the space that we currently have. We look forward to sharing more images from on board very soon and I hope you get to experience it first-hand soon. 

Barbara

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 2:46 PM, Barbara Muckermann said:

Hi Boccenana! Thanks for sharing your interest in Silver Moon's Connoisseur's Corner. The new outdoor area really is a beautiful space in which to relax with a drink (and a cigar, if that's your preference!). I see the video of Silver Moon's ship tour has already been shared - this is the best introduction to the space that we currently have. We look forward to sharing more images from on board very soon and I hope you get to experience it first-hand soon. 

Barbara

Barbara, Connoisseurs Corner looks beautiful.....my husband who enjoys a fine cigar will be so happy.  He enjoyed the one on the Muse last December, but this new outdoor area is a step up. We were booked on the Dawn’s original inaugural Rome to Venice with a few other couples so we are still mourning that cancellation.  Hopefully, we will catch up with her sometime in 2022.  

We also enjoyed the Connoisseur's Corner on the Muse on an Australian cruise.

The Connoisseur's Corner is a priority for our cruising. We have met life long friends there. We call it the Naughty Corner or the Sin Bin.🤭

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 1:22 AM, cece50 said:

Barbara, Connoisseurs Corner looks beautiful.....my husband who enjoys a fine cigar will be so happy.  He enjoyed the one on the Muse last December, but this new outdoor area is a step up. We were booked on the Dawn’s original inaugural Rome to Venice with a few other couples so we are still mourning that cancellation.  Hopefully, we will catch up with her sometime in 2022.  

Dear cece50,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I can't help but agree! The new outdoor area truly enhances the experience and brings a new dimension to our beloved Connoisseur's Corner. We hope to see you very soon on Silver Dawn. She's on her way!

• Like 1