St Kitts Railway

Louand66

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is a very relaxing couple of hours which takes in the north and east side of the island, scenery and views are great and the drinks flow on board. Really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it. If doing  it on a cruise and looking to book it as an organised excursion I’d book early as it is usually one of the most popular trips, certainly has been with P&O 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just did this excursion through Celebrity two days ago.  The Railway tour was wonderful, one of the most fun afternoons we’ve had!   Scenic, interesting, informative, and yes, unlimited adult and virgin tropical beverages.  I highly recommend it! 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:10 PM, Sandora52 said:

Does anyone know if this stops for a look at the fortress?

The train does not pass the fortress, but we did see it from far below on the bus ride back to the ship. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2021 at 4:45 PM, shiner6 said:

We just booked this along with the Catamaran cruise for January.  Thanks for the tip!

We have this booked for March, but it doesn't start til 1230 for some reason. Are there things to do nearby prior to the excursion starting?

The excursion was very enjoyable.  The catamaran was the best part.  I did not care for the train ride, but the drinks and dancers were great! Don't get me wrong, the train ride was an experience-just not my cup of tea.

Edited by shiner6
add text

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just off this excursion and it was what I researched: free drinks, no stops, restroom on board.

Additional notes were to sit on top level for clear photos.  I chose across from the stairs so I could stand up to take pictures of the other side without bothering anyone.  The bench seats are facing in so you are looking over your shoulder mostly.  The cars rock a lot.

The only thing I learned onboard is that the train is half the trip, scenic bus ride back.  Or vice versa if you have the later excursion.  Recommended experience!