Not receiving e.mail notification notifications

9 hours ago, fair weather golfer said:

Up and until now I have always received a e.mail notification when there is a reply.  Joined a new group and sent reply also joined meet and mingle. Checked blogg today and there are several new entries I have not seen. Why I am  not getting an e.mail

@fair weather golfer

Howdy! emo22.gif

Make sure you have the Cruise Critic

addresses cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com and community@cruisecritic.com white listed and/or on your safe senders list & in your Address Book contacts.

Make sure we have your correct email address as your Cruise Critic email address of record. If it is not current, please see How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Not sure how many email notifications you are receiving per day or at a time but it could be your email provider is aggressive to prevent spam. Thinking that multiple emails in a row from Cruise  Critic would be spam, they bounce one of the Cruise Critic emails back to Cruise Critic. Once one of the Cruise Critic notification emails to you is bounced back to Cruise Critic, then the Cruise Critic software stops sending you any further notification emails. You might want to email help@cruisecritic.com from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your user name. Explain the possible bouncing situation and ask if anything can be done by Cruise Critic.

Have your notifications so that they do not overwhelm your email provider and cause their spam defense to kick in. If it works for you, choose the notification setting that states: Only send one email notification for content I follow until I revisit the community. You can find your settings here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/notifications/options/

Make sure you open and read the Notification emails. Deleting without reading can make your email provider think that you don't want those emails.

Make sure you do not mark any of the Notification emails as spam.

Hope something in this reply will be helpful! 🤞

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited to add: Perhaps you forgot to Follow the Roll Calls at the time you posted on them? I see the following on your account where you just started Following a couple of them 8 hours ago:

Edited by Host Kat
Additional information.