Will Canada Allow the venture into it's waters and allow shore excursions

We are booked on the Venture Sept 21,2021 to see Canada's Spirit Bears. This was a rebooking of our 2020 reservation that was eventually cancelled due to Covid-19 entry restrictions in Canada. Instead of refunding us Lindblad moved our reservation from 2020 to 2021. Lindblad has been silent on what their plans are for this trip. Currently Canada requires a 14 day quarantine for those entering the country. Only non-discretionary travel is allowed, ie. tourism is prohibited. Ships with less than 100 people on board are allowed in Canadian waters but the venture holds 100 passengers and 50+ crew and expedition staff. Lindblad has been silent on the numbers of passengers booked and if the total people count is less than 100, how they will handle landings, how they will handle quarantine, Social distancing in the zodiacs and refusing to deal with the Canada entry issue until final payment is due.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

• 1 month later...

Final payment was due on 6/21/21, still no word from Lindblad on whether or not the tip will take place, but they extended our final payment until 30 days prior to departure. Canada still not opening it's borders. Canada wants 70% of it's population vaccinated against Covid before opening, no exceptions for fully vaccinated people. Very poor customer relations.

• 3 weeks later...

Notified by lindblad today thyroid the cruise is cancelled. I asked about my refund and the response was “what refund?” They claim that the money we paid for the cancelled 2020 trip was a credit on this one and not refundable.. 

1 hour ago, PAllinson said:

Notified by lindblad today thyroid the cruise is cancelled. I asked about my refund and the response was “what refund?” They claim that the money we paid for the cancelled 2020 trip was a credit on this one and not refundable.. 

That's ridiculous, I hope you can get it sorted out and get a refund.

2 hours ago, PAllinson said:

When Ponant cancelled my first cruise, they refused to give cash so we rolled the 125% FCC to another cruise.  When that one was cancelled we demanded cash, and we did get back 100% of what we had paid.