If July happens, which ships will start first?

15 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

If all those ships sails on the dates you have listed above I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you too.

Not a chance in hell all those ships sail on those dates.

That list still has Odyssey sailing from Haifa. It's not accurate.

• Like 1

You know what, I think everyone should remain positive for June, July and beyond...I mean who'd have thunk it that we'd be from total lockdown to no masks and on the brink of no requirements at all but vaccine within 1 month?  Anything can happen.  Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes full speed ahead!  Did anyone remember what movie that was from?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BecciBoo said:

You know what, I think everyone should remain positive for June, July and beyond...I mean who'd have thunk it that we'd be from total lockdown to no masks and on the brink of no requirements at all but vaccine within 1 month?  Anything can happen.  Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes full speed ahead!  Did anyone remember what movie that was from?

Battle of Mobile Bay

• Haha 1

Claimed to be from Admiral Farragut, The More the Merrier with Charles Coburn, Joel McCrea and Irene Dunn, one of my all time favorites and remade into  Walk Don't Run in the 60's with Cary Grant, Samantha Egger and Jim Hutton...both are hilarious, do yourself a favor and Netfick them both.

21 hours ago, jpurdy said:

We are booked on Oasis from Bayonne 7/16 to PC, private island and Nassau. My hope is required vaccinations and no masks. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Oasis won't even be within 1,000 miles of NJ at that time.

10 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

We haven’t been in a total lockdown in over a year. I agree we have had a lot of improvements in the last couple months but still months before everything is back to normal. The no requirements like not having to wear a mask/social distancing only apply to people who are fully vaccinated which is less than 40% of the population at this time. Unfortunately a lot people who haven’t been vaccinated won’t follow these rules and now think they can do whatever they want. And we don’t know what will happen this fall/winter.

I’m being positive but also have to be realistic about things. Hopefully some sailings by late summer but 100% June isn’t happening and I would also say the same for July. Maybe a test cruise or two if lucky. Now if they can figure out how to do 100% vaccinated cruises like out of the Bahamas that could change things! 

Edited by CruisingHogFan