Is the "Voyage Canceled" display on Account page new?

I just had a Vision sailing cancelled and I logged into RCL to check on something else and noticed this.  Is this new?  Previously the reservation would just stay in the account with no indication the sailing was cancelled until the actual reservation cancelled and then it just disappeared.  Not it says the total # of cruises and # of cancelled cruises and there is a banner on the cancelled ressies.  You also used to be able to click on the Cruise Planner for the sailing but just could not order anything.  Now the area where that link was is a msg about the Voyage being cancelled.

I have never noticed this before on any of my previously cancelled cruises this year.  I like it!

image.png.58e6300f5f71c1a6f54df543a224e4b5.png

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

In the past there was quite a delay in when RC canceled and when it actually showed as canceled on your account.

Yes that is why I was so surprised to see something right away

My November 2021 cruise on Mariner was "canceled" when the ship was "redeployed" recently.  My cruise planner showed up with a cancelled message plus there was a message that said they were disappointed too. 

(When it all played out our date changed to 4 days earlier and we ended up with an OBC)