What's Up with Explorer? No Cruises Listed until May 2022

2 hours ago, Grandmaanne7 said:

Just a brief update that we are STILL waiting.  Nothing from Regent or our TA other than a brief response to my emails asking for patience.

Seems like Regent underestimated the time it would take to get everyone settled and moved over; doing it right before a holiday weekend probably didn’t help either.  Nonetheless, does not speak well to their off-ship customer service and communications.  Keeping fingers crossed you’ll have better news soon!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, johng75370 said:

Seems like Regent underestimated the time it would take to get everyone settled and moved over; doing it right before a holiday weekend probably didn’t help either.  Nonetheless, does not speak well to their off-ship customer service and communications.  Keeping fingers crossed you’ll have better news soon!

We were finally able to access our booking number this afternoon from our TA, a full 2 weeks after our original booking was cancelled.  No other information, however, we can now see that we are indeed booked on our December Explorer cruise.  Relieved and excited to have our cruise to look forward to once more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, crispy46 said:

Where in SC? We are in Kiawah.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, alidor said:

In Bluffton...

On 5/26/2021 at 8:30 PM, etual324 said:

Sun City

Look at all you coasties.  Upstate is where it's at...Greenville, baby!!

On 6/4/2021 at 10:27 AM, Pilot70D said:

But wait, there's more. I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the Suite Guru here on the RSSC Board. Our cabin location was directly under the pool. Past experience taught me that locations like this can be noisy. I looked at hi spreadsheet and indeed reviewers mentioned that it could get noisy early in the morning there. I wanted this to be the cruise of a lifetime for the War Department. However, she spells morning 'mourning'. I called Keith again and there was an MS available on Deck 8, all the way aft. The War Department loves to sit on the balcony and watch the wake behind us so she will have that cruise of a lifetime after all.

Well, that's cool to hear that the spreadsheets were helpful - truth be told I'd kind of forgotten about them since it's been so long since I had any new data up input!  LOL!!

Can't wait to get people back on the high seas and get more suite input from everyone!!

• Like 1