Is it difficult to upload

gailellen12

Good morning. I will be sailing solo on the Viking Orion in Bermuda. One of the entry requirements is a form with uploaded testing info. I am unfamiliar with this process and these in my family who could help me are away. is a quick tutorial available anywhere?  Thanks from a not particularly savvy senior😬

Is it something Bermuda is requiring directly or Viking, on My Viking Journey? Normally, uploading consists of attaching a document that is in some form that the requester wants.  If you have that form in an electronic document that ends with .pdf or even .jpg, it is just a matter of hitting a paper clip icon (similar to what you see when you respond to a comment here on Cruise Critic) or something like that.  If all you have is just a piece of paper, you usually have to make some kind of electronic copy, place it on your computer, and then transfer it to the requester.  

I'd offer to help, but I can't find anything on my MyVikingJourrney.com for my cruise which currently requires the uploading of any info. So it's a little hard.  But I'm guessing someone on here will answer and be able to help you.  Like a lot of things, it's pretty easy once you know how to do it, but until then, a lot less easy.  It also kind of depends upon what "stuff" you have - for example, possibly software on your converter or phone to convert a paper document to an appropriate digital form.

In some states, there is already a digital record of Covid vaccine receipt, although I don't know if PA does that or if it might make it easier for you to do what you need to do.  

• Like 1