Bulgari china sold onboard?

seacruise9

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Bulgari china used in the Pinnacle Grill on the Holland America Line ships is sold on the ships? If so, what are the prices like? I noticed that the Holland America Line Shop linked to the line's website lists Bulgari china as "coming soon." Apparently, it will be available on the website in the future.

Thanks

Brian.......

Been browsing around Neiman's again!!! :) :)

...Oh, but they serve the best Pastry Puffs and Lobster Spring Rolls in their Rotunda Room here in SF!

BTW - Have you tried a "Naughty Neiman's"

;)

bepsf,

Thanks for the information. I am going to order a small plate. This will look good on display with the plates that I purchased aboard the Crystal Harmony and QM2. It is interesting how HAL is featuring this china in their ads and brochures. Yesterday, I received the tickets for my Westerdam cruise next month. Pictures of this china are even shown on the tickets! I guess they are using this to convey a luxury image. I have already made reservations to dine in the Westerdam's Pinnacle Grill next month.

Incidentally, I enjoy dining at Neiman Marcus also. The Chicago NM has the excellent puff pastries served with the strawberry butter.

ok, I'll bite......what IS a naughty Neimans?

Might it be a smart cocktail?? :D

Oh, Yes - a VERY Smart Cocktail!

If I remember correctly:

2 parts X-Rated Fusion Liquer

1 part Vodka

2 parts Lemonaide or Sour Mix

Served in a highball glass over ice

ev6588large_XR_Beauty.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I ordered one of the Bulgari plates in the pattern used in the Pinnacle Grill from the website listed above. Even though this pattern is listed on the website, this store no longer has any plates available. Also, I have tried several stores that specialize in locating china patterns. These stores don't have this pattern available, either. I read that Bulgari has discontinued this pattern. I wonder if HAL will really have this china available on its website? Maybe Bulgari will start producing it again.

I will ask about these plates when I am aboard the Westerdam in a couple of weeks.

Archived