Luggage tags for Platinum no longer say Priority ?

phoneman69

Interesting - thank you for posting this info.

We are booked this July and next April.  Platinum is noted on both cruises, priority is gone off of both.

I agree with those who think they are going replace it with specific appointment times.  I hope ours isn't too late, we will either be sitting outside our hotel, or sitting outside the port terminal. 🙂  We don't have a lot of options when we fly in for a cruise (and don't have a car).

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 10:05 AM, TNcruising02 said:

Me too!  This next cruise is the one where I should reach platinum, so I was looking forward to priority boarding without FTTF.  Midnight check-in here I come.

Us too.  Our next cruise is where we hit Platinum.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cmptrwiz said:

Congrats, but it's not all that it's cracked up to be.  Priority embarkation is nice,  and so is the roped off line at guest services when you need to go there.   But, if you hit it at the wrong time, you'll be waiting there with FTTF peopke that paid for the perk that you earned over the years.  Very frustrating. Also, the free laundry is done in hot water.

14 hours ago, cmptrwiz said:

Shame if the benefit  is not there, I know how excited i was when we became Platinum. See you at the Reunion party hopefully if there still having them

Our first platinum cruise has been cancelled three times.  Hopefully, the 4th time is a charm and we sail.  They may not have a lot of benefits, but I will appreciate the priority boarding (whenever that happens again), free laundry for casual clothes, and express line at guest services.  It is also nice for priority tenders.  Since I don't have priority status on any other line, I don't feel like I am getting subpar benefits.