Havest Caye Cabana menu

skeeter195

We are renting a cabana in November this year(Hopefully we sail) and was wondering what the cabana food menu might be like.  I know we will be paying for it.  We will have free eats at the pool for an event but that is a long hike from the cabanas.  We also have free drinks at the event but if the prices are not to bad we will just order at the cabana all day.

Thanks 

I will be sailing on the Joy at the end of November 2021.  I also have rented a Beach Villa.  Please remember that you can have a golf cart take you to the pool area.  Not sure you new that.  They also take you to excursions like my family and I are doing Zip lines at 11:00 AM.  

Kind of figured at the price we are paying for the Beach Villa's, the Golf cart is a nice thing.  If I am wrong about this, and someone whom has rented the Beach Villa reads this.  Please correct my information.  Thanks to all. 

I knew about the carts and they will be nice to get back and forth if need be.  We tend to overindulge when renting places like this(GSC a couple of times) so the ride back to the pier will be nice also.  The walk is long down the pier to the ship(not sure if you have been there yet).   

We want to be able to enjoy the cabana as much as possible.  Maybe a nice tip upfront the golf cart driver will keep him or her near our cabana throughout the day.  

I would really like to see a menu for the cabana though.  If we could keep it under $200 plus tips for 4 of us we may not ever leave for the day.

• Like 1