Looks like Carnival is making MOVES on its page

Oldsweets

I learned the hard way about assigned appointment times.  I thought I had timed my shuttle from the hotel to the port right.  However, by the time I dropped off our luggage I arrived at the line five minutes late.  They would not let me in that line and I had to go to the early/late line.  Ever since then, I have made it a point to allow extra time for the shuttle.  This is why I like FTTF.  I didn't have to worry about the appointment time.  I could just check out of my hotel and head over to the port.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lee Cruiser said:

Yes, it will be one of those have to see to believe it things.

Very easy, when yo show up, it’s your responsibility to have your check in time with you to show the person at the terminal door your time. No time no entrance, too early, no entrance.

• Like 2

I'm doing a B2B in August and it shows the new health questionnaire and the new check in dates but not the Print docs and luggage tags. Also when I checked to see if my cruise was cancelled the $100 OBC line is gone. Just me or did that go away?

1 minute ago, miataman19 said:

I'm doing a B2B in August and it shows the new health questionnaire and the new check in dates but not the Print docs and luggage tags. Also when I checked to see if my cruise was cancelled the $100 OBC line is gone. Just me or did that go away?

It looks to me as if it just went away. The print function is gone on mine too . How disappointing.