First Time Disney Cruiser Booking Activities Question

bschoon60

I'm just wondering what people have experienced as a first time Disney cruiser booking ticketed activities.   I appreciate Disney's loyalty to their cruisers, but I feel the system is rigged against us first timers.  I know Elsa & Anna have been mentioned several times by my Granddaughters and worry they won't be able to get to meet them as we can't make reservations until 75 days out.  What's your experience been, were you able to get tickets for the activities your kids wanted to participate in?

Thanks,

Barb

1 hour ago, bschoon60 said:

I'm just wondering what people have experienced as a first time Disney cruiser booking ticketed activities.   I appreciate Disney's loyalty to their cruisers, but I feel the system is rigged against us first timers.  I know Elsa & Anna have been mentioned several times by my Granddaughters and worry they won't be able to get to meet them as we can't make reservations until 75 days out.  What's your experience been, were you able to get tickets for the activities your kids wanted to participate in?

Thanks,

Barb

We have been able to, but it might but be on the day or time we preferred. If your doing the 3 or 4 night cruises, they are really for introducing you to the cruise line and there are a higher number of first time cruisers, so the playing field is pretty even.

For the longest cruises, there's also more days at sea, so there are more opportunities to get the activities.

Also keep in mind, some of the activities aren't on the 3/4 night because there just isn't the time and we also don't know what the activities will be post covid.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, bschoon60 said:

We aren't sailing until April 2022 - just doing my research.

I  moved it til next august.   Cant pay this kind of money for really no experience