Independence and Mariner approved for test cruises!

6 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Us too!!

Sept Navigator will be moved to Freedom.  I just got an email from my Bus Dev Mgr that all Navigators will be moved to Freedom.  I am fine with that.  So happy it won't be canceled!!

30 minutes ago, jcc1025 said:

We were just moved from our Liberty August 15 cruise to Independence. Looks like we might be the first RCCL cruise out of Galveston. Hope it holds. ready to get back on the water.  

How did you find out?  My 8/22 Liberty sailing shows cancelled and I haven't received any information on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Artemis at Sea said:

Oh interesting! I am pretty new to this but am scheduled on Navigator this summer. If they were to switch ships how to they handle the room assignments? Is it done automatically by room class and/or sailing status or would we get to choose our new room? Thanks!

Not sure I had a guarantee so that’s easier 

On 6/5/2021 at 6:58 PM, lovelife said:

How did you find out?  My 8/22 Liberty sailing shows cancelled and I haven't received any information on it.

If you have the RCL app on your phone, you may want to check that or on the web.  I have yet to receive an email about my 8/29 cancellation on Liberty and being moved to Independence, but I did look online as well as the RCL app and at first, it showed my cruise was cancelled - then a few days later it showed that I was now on the Independence.  I did a quick check on the RCL site and I don't see any cruises for 8/22....and come to think of it, I don't see anything for 8/15, so unless they're consolidating everyone to 8/29...hmm!

On 6/5/2021 at 6:24 PM, jcc1025 said:

We were just moved from our Liberty August 15 cruise to Independence. Looks like we might be the first RCCL cruise out of Galveston. Hope it holds. ready to get back on the water.  

I'm going to assume you mean that your 8/15 cruise on Liberty has been moved to the 8/29 Independence as the only sailing date for the month of August is 8/29.