Email received today from NCL

SpainAlien

I received this email from NCL today telling me of cruises on Gem from Miami and Breakaway from New York.  I this another part of their restart plan do you think?

NEW. Cruise from US in 2021

Screenshot_20210607-175105_Gmail.jpg

7 minutes ago, AdoraBelle said:

Please don’t pretend you don’t know that this is political theater courtesy of DeSantis. He reminds us of his stance almost every day.

Yep.  And state laws can never trump federal laws.  It just doesn't work that way.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Langham1865 said:

Given NCL's current dust up with the Florida Governor, it will be interesting to see if its resolved by then or if they have to change the Gem.... AGAIN

The dust up cleared at least for today lol

FDR came out today praising and thanking that same Governor for pushing the cdc and "bringing them to the table"  stay tuned lol

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nymich said:

The dust up cleared at least for today lol

FDR came out today praising and thanking that same Governor for pushing the cdc and "bringing them to the table"  stay tuned lol

This is funny.  I'm curious exactly which "table" this is?  Is it the one where the CDC continues to encourage FLA to drop their lawsuit/law so that they don't look stupid in a court of law?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, CaptainWoody said:

This is funny.  I'm curious exactly which "table" this is?  Is it the one where the CDC continues to encourage FLA to drop their lawsuit/law so that they don't look stupid in a court of law?

Captain at this point I have no idea what comes from this.  I do know that all the major cruise lines want to sell sell sell and until I know what I am really buying I will watch the sausage being made!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CaptainWoody said:

I’m of the opinion that were it not for Governor DeSantis suing the CDC, they never would be at the bargaining table right now, at all. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

I’m of the opinion that were it not for Governor DeSantis suing the CDC, they never would be at the bargaining table right now, at all. 

Looks like Del Rio admitted today he agrees with you!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

I think at this point he’ll do anything to get his ships sailing again. LOL 😝 

The guy who impresses me from a business aspect is Fain.  This guy has set it up to get the sales everywhere.  He has Celebrity that he is generating sales to the vaccinated preferred and then he has Royal for everyone to book.  Then he can pull in all this revenue and then flip the rules in whatever direction he needs to.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nymich said:

The guy who impresses me from a business aspect is Fain.  This guy has set it up to get the sales everywhere.  He has Celebrity that he is generating sales to the vaccinated preferred and then he has Royal for everyone to book.  Then he can pull in all this revenue and then flip the rules in whatever direction he needs to.  

Until somebody sneezes on an RCL sailing and they shut down the whole industry (again).

• Like 1