Movie screen on Millenium class ships?

zitsky

We are in an aft cabin on Infinity, deck 11.  I wanted to ask about the movie screen on deck 12.  I looked at cabin reviews and did a search.  Only found 1-2 comments.  So I wonder if anyone has any opinion about that movie screen.  Is it too loud when you are watching it? (I might want to give it a try.)  Is it loud enough to hear in your cabin in deck 11?

It's not too late for us to switch to deck 9.  Both Aqua class.

I have browsed the cabin spreadsheet.  Just hoping to get a few more opinions.  I think staying aft might be fun, since we've always cruised midship.

We have been in 1141 & 1138.  We could  hear the movie when we were on the balcony.   When there was entertainment at the Oceanview Bar on deck 10 at times we could heard both😳.  Movies  ran from noon until 9:30-10.  Some were barely noticeable others were quite loud ( car chases, rock bands).  In the cabin we didn’t hear the movie.

12 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We have been in 1141 & 1138.  We could  hear the movie when we were on the balcony.   When there was entertainment at the Oceanview Bar on deck 10 at times we could heard both😳.  Movies  ran from noon until 9:30-10.  Some were barely noticeable others were quite loud ( car chases, rock bands).  In the cabin we didn’t hear the movie.

Thank you so much for that report.  If we don't hear it in cabin, I think we will be fine.

Anyone care to comment on how good the setup is, if you DO want to see a movie?  Is seating pretty limited?  Any food or drink service in that area?