Specialty Dining Reservations

AliciaCochran

I apologize if this is a repeat; I didn’t find my answer in a search.

We are new to Celebrity. We will be cruising to Alaska in May. I’m interested in doing the Chefs Table and two specialty dining locations. Do we need to book these ahead or is there usually plenty of room? TIA

In the past pre covid usually never had issues booking specialty on board, they usually are selling the rest at a discount outside the buffet area etc. but with the ideal times usually were sold out...ie 615-800ish.  The chefs table also never had a problem albeit I did book the first or second day usually, not discounted that I ever saw.  This usually happens once every cruise its offered for a small group of diners overall.  Which ship are you on?  

• Thanks 1

You should be able to book the.Chef’s Table in the cruise planner.  The info will indicate it is the on 1st night but that is just so the computer can process the booking.  The actual date is determined once on the ship.

Since thus dinner is normally only once on a 7 day cruise and has limited spaces you may want to book via the  CP so you have a reservation.  The. On the ship check with Guest Services as to the exact date & time.