Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

It’s crazy the people that come here and just want to talk about work. It’s been nice having my work account disabled. We’ll see how Next week goes if I have 500 emails to go through but as Of now, I’d like to turn off my work email on future vacations.

• Like 6

When I got back from the cenote I went to plug my phone in and got “your lightning port has detected liquid and has been disabled. Please allow it to dry. This could take several hours.”  I made sure my case was dry and I took it to the pool because I want to cover everything. But I was really concerned about dinner. I was very careful to try to keep it as dry as possible and conserve battery in case that was my last charge. It got down to 13% on that last pic and I powered it off. Thankfully when I got to the room it was able to charge again.

otherwise I was gong to be carrying my surface to dinner.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

If y’all want something to root for tonight Clayton Kershaw pitching the dodgers on Sunday night baseball may make the difference in my quest to move from worst to first in fantasy baseball. ESPN now  ️ 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

How lucky was I?  The shuttle was sitting there . I flat out ran to make sure the driver saw me.

I’ll still be late but less Late.

I don’t think we’ll ever know what made me Late…the modelo twins or my photo session with corona.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5