Cruisetime Parking & Shuttle - Port Canaveral

Janet524

Has anyone used this parking service in Port Canaveral?  Will be driving there in August for my Allure cruise (fingers crossed).   Any feedback on their shuttle service to and from the pier?  Their prices look good, but I'd like to get some info from my trusted Cruise Critics before I pull the trigger and make a reservation.   Thanks!

I'm local ... had never heard of this place .....

did you check a map ... it is pretty far from the port <~7 miles> as compared to other parking places that are within a mile (you can see the ships from their lot)

here's a google street view of the location ....

image.thumb.png.37df447ae258196fe50046d054aff73c.png

prior to COVID the two 'big dogs' for parking at PC were

https://www.parkncruiseportcanaveral.com/

and https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

both are closed pending resumption of cruising

which one is closer to the port depends on which terminal you are sailing from ....

Edited by Capt_BJ

lots of honor is same as park n cruise but lower rate IF you qualify

first responder, veteran ....

and limited availability

but yes, saves a lil if you get a space

https://lotsofhonor.com/index.html

part of an e-mail discussion I had with them when I realized LoH had moved to address of PnC a few years back

" ... 

Lots of Honor could not afford to continue operating as an independent company; we allotted Lots of Honor a number of parking spots at our facility; Lots of Honor is permitted to advertise their parking at the rate they wish, regardless of the current rate at Park-N-Cruise; Park-N-Cruise and Lots of Honor are still independently advertised, as it is still two separate companies. This teaming together has allowed our kind-hearted neighbors at Lots of Honor to continue their support programs for our veterans, even though they were unable to stay in business. You are free to book through Lots of Honor, or Park-N-Cruise! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of the cheaper rate! 🙂 Your final destination will be the same from here on out, regardless of whether you reserve through Lots of Honor or Park-N-Cruise (1700 Sea Ray Drive, Merritt Island, FL). You will also continue to receive the service and support that has kept us running strong at five stars! I hope this information relieves you of any hesitance, as it is not our goal to try and stoop our customers! If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 321-454-2500. Our staff is always standing by to serve you, and can assist in any matter regarding Park-N-Cruise or Lots of Honor!"
Edited by Capt_BJ

• 6 months later...

We had a super great experience with them. Extremely  nice and helpful.  They park your car but bring the keys back to you. They ask if you have a sunshade you would like put up after they park the car. They remind you to keep your papers and passport with you. It is about a 14 minute ride though. To us it was worth it. $8 a day