Back to Back Question re. entertainment

groundloop

I'm starting a list of potential cruises which seem interesting and am thinking about a repositioning cruise on the Freedom through the Panama Canal to Seattle followed immediately by a cruise to Alaska.  

How much of the entertainment would be the same on both cruises?  I'm guessing virtually all of the shows on the 2nd cruise we'd have already seen, but having never done a back-to-back before I can't be certain.

1 hour ago, groundloop said:

I'm starting a list of potential cruises which seem interesting and am thinking about a repositioning cruise on the Freedom through the Panama Canal to Seattle followed immediately by a cruise to Alaska.  

How much of the entertainment would be the same on both cruises?  I'm guessing virtually all of the shows on the 2nd cruise we'd have already seen, but having never done a back-to-back before I can't be certain.

Its not the same cruise so there will be more on the Panama cruise. Usually when the itineraries are the same the entertainment events are the same. The longer cruise will have extra fun things and entertainment. Enjoy !!!!

On 6/15/2021 at 2:32 PM, jedi bobs said:

you might want to check with a PVP or Travel  agent, somehow I don't think that B2B would be allowed

Cdc removed the limit of 7 days now, it's been lifted. If not oh oh. I just made my breeze a b2b.

8 minutes ago, cmptrwiz said:

The entertainment on a B2B is the same. Even the jokes the CD tells are the same!

Lol they do trivia and were giving ships on a stick. Of course the 2nd week I won .. i admitted why I won before accepting a ship on a stick.. though I'd have liked one. 

Guess the weight of the gem, was also a drawing for closest and my sister put down a guess and won. We didnt remember exactly and you also had to get pulled in a drawing. No you dont win the gem, you won a $10 set of costume jewelry.

But it does give you a leg up on contests lol. 

Edited by firefly333