Freedom of the seas July 12 CNX?

On the phone with RCL they won’t apply a FCC because according to them it is included in their list of suspended sailing announced June 4. I spent an hour on hold hoping they would get that correct but the agent claims it is correct. I have heard no such thing and makes no sense with the June 4 date as that’s when they announced freedom is a go. Anyone else had similar issues? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kilpa482 said:

On the phone with RCL they won’t apply a FCC because according to them it is included in their list of suspended sailing announced June 4. I spent an hour on hold hoping they would get that correct but the agent claims it is correct. I have heard no such thing and makes no sense with the June 4 date as that’s when they announced freedom is a go. Anyone else had similar issues? 

Are you currently booked on it? If not Freedom is currently not bookable until September. Which means they are at capacity on those sailings.

Edited by wreckem2013

3 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

My guess is that they are cancelling them.  Just yesterday I was looking at the Freedom and there were MANY, MANY options in August and each sailing had a lot of cabins.  Looks to me like they are cancelling.

Dan

I'm on July 2 and was told it was 100% sailing. They are pulling them from inventory as they reassess capacity. That sailing got removed from the site yesterday and last night was assigned my stateroom.

58 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

Are you currently booked on it? If not Freedom is currently not bookable until September. Which means they are at capacity on those sailings.

Yes we have a booking , and they actually  just called me back and apologized for the confusion earlier they made a mistake the sailing is good to go as of now

• Like 2

17 hours ago, kilpa482 said:

Yes we have a booking , and they actually  just called me back and apologized for the confusion earlier they made a mistake the sailing is good to go as of now

I also was told by an agent it was suspended yesterday. I finally talked to someone higher up and there is confusion among the operators about the Canceled Freedom Bayonne, new sailings sold out and such. I think we can all agree that we probably know more about what is going on than the phone operators! Can’t really call them agents!