Club Class Mini's on Majestic

DiRonT

Haven't been on any of the Royal class ships (or newer) and looking at Mexico 7 day in Nov. on Majestic but even though there are lots of midshop mini's available it does not give me option to book ClubClass dining.  Does that mean there is no Club Class on the Majestic?

Majestic has club class mini's  Club class mini have been since introduction the first mini's to sellout. Some of that is due to the limited availability.  That has been my past experience on both the Royal and Regal.  Try to get on the waiting list and hope one becomes available.

There are Club Class minis on The Majestic. They are mid ship on decks 11, 12 & 14 as well as 4 of them all the way forward on decks 15 & 16. Look at the deck plans on the Princess web site. Could be they are all booked. To get Club Class dining you must be booked in a club class mini suite or a full suite. You can not just book any mini suite and then add club class dining. 

• Like 1

Hope you don't mind if I ask a related question. I'm also looking to sail on the Majestic, and all the club class mini's, likewise, appear to be booked, so am considering a full suite too. I've stayed in Princess suites before, but never on a Royal class ship. I'd appreciate any thoughts on differences, pros/cons between the forward Premium suites, the mid-ship Penthouse suites, and aft Penthouse/Owner's suites. Thanks!