Emotional Support Animal (small dog) Policy?

we have 2, 160 pound great pyrenees who are working dogs. granted, they are working LIVESTOCK dogs (We have a farm). 

Since I don't think that definition of working would not pass THEIR definition of working, i guess holly can not come with us. she does often travel with me though. But I have never tried to take her on a cruise LOL I can't even imagine trying to shove her fat butt into a stateroom LOL

however she HAS gone to canada with us on multiple trips. And she is the official mascot for a 5K a friend of mine is hosting down in alabama this October. She will not be running. She does not run. Unless it is after a Coyote or fox or other predator who is after her charges (we have cattle, goats, chickens, and ducks) 😛

her brother hagrid has to always stay home and work. He does not do as well out in public as his sister does LOL

Pic is Holly. Cause she is our farm superstar. Even if she's not very clean in that pic lol hopefully its not giant size 🙂

da6a28cc83604a16f3721c763ddfd06feca4.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/20/2021 at 12:32 PM, cruisinthemed said:

I have found different information, my pet can fly in a kennel inside the plane and it doesn't need to be free.  She will go to a boarding facility, or one of my adult children will pet sit for me.  I will only be on the cruise 5 days, but gone for 11....Traveling with In-Cabin Pets (united.com)

Are you asking about a pet or an ESA?  They are not the same.

In any event, neither are permitted on virtually every cruiseship.