M-Class Persian Garden questions

iamaqt2

Hi all, apologies as I know these questions have probably been answered 100's of times.  But CC search function on my mobile browser is a mess.  It returns results on everything but what I'm searching for.

Sailing on Millie next month and have a few questions about the Persian Garden.

1. Are all areas co-ed, or just the tile relaxation area?

2. Other than the steam room, salt room, dry sauna, and showers, are there any other features to the spa?

3. What is the usual daily or weekly pass cost to access the Garden?

Thanks for any assistance you can give!

1 all areas co-ed

2 there is no salt room on M-class, just steam room, dry sauna, a cleansing fragrance room (believe it is Eucalyptus) and a heated bench

3 sorry don't know the price - have only used it in conjunction with Aqua Class cabins

Note that the M-class is not as nice as the S-class since there are no windows and no lounges.  Also there are free dry sauna rooms in both the men's and women's changing rooms on the pool deck (not co-ed.)

Edited by NantahalaCruiser
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

1 all areas co-ed

2 there is no salt room on M-class, just steam room, dry sauna, a cleansing fragrance room (believe it is Eucalyptus) and a heated bench

3 sorry don't know the price - have only used it in conjunction with Aqua Class cabins

Note that the M-class is not as nice as the S-class since there are no windows and no lounges

Thank you NantaHala Cruiser.  I think they must have added the salt room after they Revolutionized the Millennium, as I found this very brief tour video on YT.

https://youtu.be/mD0WGMi-LOM

We have accessed it for free by booking Aqua class, so I could be wrong about the charges.

Cruisers staying in Aqua Class staterooms automatically receive access to the Persian Garden. Other passengers may purchase a Persian Garden pass at the spa, starting at a cost of $25 per day. Extended use passes are also available at a cost of $50 for three days and $75 for six days.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

We have accessed it for free by booking Aqua class, so I could be wrong about the charges.

Cruisers staying in Aqua Class staterooms automatically receive access to the Persian Garden. Other passengers may purchase a Persian Garden pass at the spa, starting at a cost of $25 per day. Extended use passes are also available at a cost of $50 for three days and $75 for six days.

Thank you TeaBag.  I know the Persian Garden on M-class isn't that great.  I'd be willing to spend a little to access it every day.  Not sailing in Aqua so need to budget it.