Selecting a later cruise within the app

Rick&Jeannie

22 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Apologies if this has been asked/answered...I did a VERY brief search but found nothing.

When I open the app it always defaults to showing info for the first upcoming cruise.  How does one "switch" to later cruises?

Click on your portrait on the top left. At that point you will have your first cruise listed in the white portion, and to the left of that (in the blue portion) there should be a list of "My journeys" where you can choose a voyage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmalino said:

Click on your portrait on the top left. At that point you will have your first cruise listed in the white portion, and to the left of that (in the blue portion) there should be a list of "My journeys" where you can choose a voyage.

This doesn't work for me. I have four cruises listed and no matter which one I choose, it defaults to the first cruise.  I thought it was me....

When I press for our December cruise (second one) the date highlights and turns green , the odd time I have to reboot my ipad because it won't light up.  But there should be your ship, sailing date, cabin number etc.

I have 4 cruises listed and can go from one to the other with no issue.

You may have to call Princess for assistance if you can't access your info pretty much everything is through there now.

Have you tried adding the booking to the app?  My experience was that none of our 7 upcoming booking showed up in the My Journeys column until I wrote to the team and they were able to link the data from the Personalizer on the web to the app.  Prior to that happening I tried to add a booking and that didn't work because the linkage to the web Personalizer hadn't been made for that data.  The app had all the other personal stuff but not the booking info.

Now everything works perfectly and the web can't be used to view the booking information regarding Check In but can be used for everything else.

The "team" is working hard to fix all the issues whether it's iOS of Android OS and will get there soon before any of us really needs it.

Yeah, the app as it presently stands is garbarge.  So many problems reported and there seems to be no rhyme or reason for when and where the glitches show up!

For instance, I can't even sign-up (in) for the app and open an account.  When it asks for my birthdate and I try to enter the data, it comes back telling me that my e-mail is not valid!  How they get an invalid email from a birthday is beyond me!! 🤮

16 hours ago, Av8tor said:

Yeah, the app as it presently stands is garbarge.  So many problems reported and there seems to be no rhyme or reason for when and where the glitches show up!

For instance, I can't even sign-up (in) for the app and open an account.  When it asks for my birthdate and I try to enter the data, it comes back telling me that my e-mail is not valid!  How they get an invalid email from a birthday is beyond me!! 🤮

Sorry yours isn't working to your satisfaction at present.  Hang in there.  Mine is working brilliantly now and it will be fantastic to be able to use the capabilities of the medallion while on board this October.