Pools - ladders or stairs to get in/out

Rocking Waves

Unless they changed it in the refit, there are no stairs into the pool. The pool is tiny - imagine the ladder in the photo is 3’ wide- a good guess would be a 9’ wide pool. And then maybe 12’ long.

I’ve been in the pools on the ships except Wind Spirit, all or them small with no steps. The Surf pool is slightly larger, as was the one they eliminated on the top deck on that ship. All are filled with sea water and not heated. If seas are high, pool will be closed. 

23 hours ago, Rocking Waves said:

I can't tell from photos but can one get in and out of the main pool using steps/stairs or is it a ladder, specifically new pool on the Breeze.  Have issues using ladders.

Rocking Waves

The photo on their website shows a ladder at one end and stairs on the other end.

sb-newpool-1b.jpg

I don't believe those 'stairs' are for people to get in/out of the pool.  The middle section is a cascade waterfall, and the rise on the outer ones is much too high.  The TravelWeekly article reviewing the new ship says this:

The tiny swimming pool on the Star Breeze is somewhat bigger now, with an attractive set of cascades fronting a plexiglass wall creating an infinity edge.

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/First-Call-More-dining-more-space-on-Windstar-extended-Star-Breeze?ct=cruise