Viking Dock Location in Paris?

mlbcruiser

Thanks for the link, notamermaid. Will check it out in a while when I get a bit of time.Daisi, it’s good to know. Although I do wonder how expensive a taxi would be.CPT, thanks to you as well for posting the link for advanced tickets. We have often purchased advance tickets for entry to various museums and things on our prior European travels. One look at the line at the academia one time made me so very glad we had purchased tickets! On our last river cruise I had already reserved tickets to the Anne Frank house upon our arrival back in Amsterdam. So many people on the ship we’re trying to find ways to get tickets and we’re asking for information and if the ship staff could help. Unfortunately, It was too late for them. Unless maybe they went and stood in line for extra spots.It was too late for them. Unless maybe they went and stood in line for extra spots.

I appreciate all of the help everyone has provided on here. I’m sure I will be asking questions on these boards all the way until the trip, lol!