Seth Wayne Hal’s Brand Ambassador Live today June 28 For A Rotterdam Build Update

aliaschief

Good information and Seth also squashed some rumors.  Suggest you go to his page and watch the vid.  Also, Gus Antorcha will be back talking to Seth live this Thursday 10:00 am Pacific Time.  He did mention also they are looking forward to the AK July 24 cruise from Seattle, so sounds like everything is a go. 

Edited by AKJonesy
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, AKJonesy said:

Good information and Seth also squashed some rumors.  Suggest you go to his page and watch the vid.  Also, Gus Antorcha will be back talking to Seth live this Thursday 10:00 am Pacific Time.  He did mention also they are looking forward to the AK July 24 cruise from Seattle, so sounds like everything is a go. 

I could not add to my post, but I remember Seth also said that one of the rumors was that there are not enough crew for upcoming sailings, and he said that rumor was absolutely false.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

It was supposed to be sailing in August, now November..

We were talking about it’s on time to be signed over to Hal first week in August. I’m very aware of it’s first sailing date because I was originally booked for three back to back starting in September.☹️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKJonesy said:

I could not add to my post, but I remember Seth also said that one of the rumors was that there are not enough crew for upcoming sailings, and he said that rumor was absolutely false.  

And that the Volendam and Zaandam are not sold.

• Like 2

Seth also said they were looking forward to the transatlantic so hopefully that will be a go with passengers.  Many on CC are booked on the TA and were booked on the previous sailings now cancelled.