Virtuosa Upgrade Bidding

Savblanc1

18 hours ago, kernow said:

We got an email on Thursday morning as we were sailing on Saturday.

I got me email this afternoon! I guess it was because the third party company would have had to be updated on who was actually sailing tomorrow due to the changes.

Good News! Our low bid was accepted and we are in YC inside!

This will be out first experience of YC life so we are both excited and intrigued!

1 minute ago, neilp said:

email received this afternoon as well,  Yacht club inside as well,  have you received new paperwork or anything? 

No. I saw room number though by logging on but it’s too late to ‘check in ‘ again so will go with the original paperwork at this late stage! It will be fine….butler’s first job to sort out! 😅😂

52 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Good News! Our low bid was accepted and we are in YC inside!

This will be out first experience of YC life so we are both excited and intrigued!

Fabulous, congratulations! The Yacht Club is absolutely amazing....enjoy!

• Like 1

Well done both, you will enjoy it. 

We just used our original paperwork, no problem at all, just go straight to the YC check in desk. 

Prepare to be spoilt😁

• Like 1

We've received the bid for an upgrade e-mail.  We're a family of 4, with 2 young children. The upgrade e-mail implies that the cost is per adult person, so the kids are free to upgrade. Does anyone know if that's correct, or if the actual upgrade cost will be times 4 in the end?

11 minutes ago, colsky said:

We've received the bid for an upgrade e-mail.  We're a family of 4, with 2 young children. The upgrade e-mail implies that the cost is per adult person, so the kids are free to upgrade. Does anyone know if that's correct, or if the actual upgrade cost will be times 4 in the end?

its just the 2 adults.  Before you confirm your bid, if you do bid! it will show you the total charge that you will pay beforehand, so you will know for sure. 

• Like 2

We booked a whirlpool suite (reg not grand) for a july sailing, paperwork just came through today and we have a free/comped YC duplex upgrade. happy days!!

hopefully we get the YC benefits, the booking still says Aurea experience. but even if not, still a result. 

Edited by beautifulminds

8 minutes ago, beautifulminds said:

We booked a whirlpool suite (reg not grand) for a july sailing, paperwork just came through today and we have a free/comped YC duplex upgrade. happy days!!

hopefully we get the YC benefits, the booking still says Aurea experience. but even if not, still a result. 

On our sailing all the upgraded duplex got the full YC benefits so I should think you will too. In our booking the experience never changed from Bella even when we were in YC.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 12:15 PM, beautifulminds said:

Sounds great! The full length windows in those are amazing! We visited a friend in one this week while in YC. Full length curtains top to bottom over two floors and a button to press to open to fab views of front of the ship in the morning would be amazing!

Our experience was upgraded to YC when we were upgraded and also didn’t show on paperwork so I think you will be fine.

Enjoy! I’m not sure there is any ‘going back’ after being spoiled in the YC!! 😅😀We loved it!

• Like 1