Seatac ti Edgewater Hotel

CC Rider 69

1 hour ago, Gardyloo said:

Taxi, Uber/Lyft or towncar/limo.  All are served from the third floor of the airport parking garage, accessed by skybridge from the bag claim area.

thanks, only one better than the other?

I'd personally choose one of the limos that are waiting in the area next to the taxis.  It will be about the same price as a cab but way more comfortable.  Right now Ubers are expensive due to a shortage of drivers.  

I would also choose the towncar option But if you look at this thread on almost the same topic from just a couple of days ago, you will see some ideas, and some of the issues going on with airport transport in the rebound out of Covid. Very solid, current info:

STILA towncars which USED to be at the airport are no more.  The towncars on the 3rd floor are now about $100 to downtown.  Things are in flux right now and things could change.  If you request a flat rate taxi in the taxi line it should be $44 to the edgewater

flatrateforhire.com

which is the official airport taxi however there are also metered cabs which will be more.  Uber is about $55 currently and often has surge pricing.

• 4 weeks later...

Call Edgewater and ask about their shuttle service for the airport. I just looked at their amenities on the google site and that was listed. I hope you get some good luck on that. Of course I don't know how old the amenities listed are. 

when you arrive during rush hr look at flat rate options otherwise a metered cab can get very expensive.  Seatac you will find flat rate taxis as well as metered.  there is normally a taxi dispatch person to help you.