APPOINTMENT AND SAILING TIMES

dbkruzr

Does anyone know what time do appointment slots begin?  I've noticed from my countdown to sailing clock departure for my Mardi Gras sailing in Oct. that it appears to be 8PM and Magic in Dec. 9PM. 

I have read about people who checked in at 16 days getting a 10:30 am appointment time.  I think someone who checked in at 14 days got an 11:30 time slot.  Maybe people who have checked in can post here how many days out they checked in and the available appointment times.

Edited by TNcruising02

1 hour ago, TNcruising02 said:

I have read about people who checked in at 16 days getting a 10:30 am appointment time.  I think someone who checked in at 14 days got an 11:30 time slot.  Maybe people who have checked in can post here how many days out they checked in and the available appointment times.

Maybe. I will try for a early time on vista as I have to check early from a hotel.

But I see a poster from dallas with a 130 time .. which is about when I might ask from, I'm a pinch north of dallas, takes a little over 5 hours to drive, and I might drive down and not get a hotel for breeze. I needed beach in sept and booked to get down early.

Maybe say when I logged in 1030 was available, but I choose 130. Or whatever. Still deciding when to set alarm to drive down for breeze. I looked at hotels for dec and was flabbergasted at prices. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Maybe. I will try for a early time on vista as I have to check early from a hotel.

But I see a poster from dallas with a 130 time .. which is about when I might ask from, I'm a pinch north of dallas, takes a little over 5 hours to drive, and I might drive down and not get a hotel for breeze. I needed beach in sept and booked to get down early.

Maybe say when I logged in 1030 was available, but I choose 130. Or whatever. Still deciding when to set alarm to drive down for breeze. I looked at hotels for dec and was flabbergasted at prices. 

If it helps, I checked in yesterday, and am able to edit my arrival time today. So if you decide on something and later change your mind, I think that’s doable. At least it is a day after check in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are trying to figure out how to do ours.  We will all be leaving hotel at the same time (most of us are driving and we're going to use one of the parking garages near the Miami port, a couple are flying, but will likely TAXI over to the site as we can not all fit in the cars with luggage) but we also have some of us platinum and we will get to choose at the earlier time in Sept.   and the others are not - so will have to wait two days.  Since we will have to check out of the hotel relatively early, we are trying to sort it out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gma&Gpa said:

We are trying to figure out how to do ours.  We will all be leaving hotel at the same time (most of us are driving and we're going to use one of the parking garages near the Miami port, a couple are flying, but will likely TAXI over to the site as we can not all fit in the cars with luggage) but we also have some of us platinum and we will get to choose at the earlier time in Sept.   and the others are not - so will have to wait two days.  Since we will have to check out of the hotel relatively early, we are trying to sort it out.

Some 14 day check in folks have been able to snag a 1030 arrival time, hopefully your group will get lucky, may involve waking up at Midnight EST or the equivalent for whatever timezone you’re in. Also, like I mentioned, I know you can edit arrival times at least one day after selecting it, if it goes further I’ll let ya know tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Cruise Related said:

Some 14 day check in folks have been able to snag a 1030 arrival time, hopefully your group will get lucky, may involve waking up at Midnight EST or the equivalent for whatever timezone you’re in. Also, like I mentioned, I know you can edit arrival times at least one day after selecting it, if it goes further I’ll let ya know tomorrow. 

I keep watching my online check-in date for my August cruise just in case it changes. Right now its 16 days out but Carnival might tweak it depending on how the first few embarkations go.

4 minutes ago, sailingships said:

I keep watching my online check-in date for my August cruise just in case it changes. Right now its 16 days out but Carnival might tweak it depending on how the first few embarkations go.

Very true. Everything is so fluid right now. I hope everything works out for you and your group.