Cruise info

jsscuba2

I would start with Google searching the individual countries Covid website and/policies.

I would look for that sort of info on the cruise line's website. I would also expect the cruise line to be providing info to you.

I would join your roll call, and see what others have found on this topic.

Assuming you are fully vaccinated. You are your own best first line of defense.

I saw this on another site and kept it for info for our Nov. cruise. Hope it helps.

For those planning to cruise anytime soon out of a foreign port, I found this handy search engine that will show you the Covid vaccine requirements for entry into any country, including need for quarantine, documents required, etc. You can specify if you’re flying in direct or via connection, whether the connection is outbound or in, round-trip or one-way, whether fully vaccinated or not, planned dates of travel, etc.   Info you get back includes current and updated info on requirements and direct links to the source of the information, which is usually the host country.I hadn’t been able to get this from any airline (or at least didn’t know which ones had one available).